Search on the map all our branches. Where applicable you can directly access the local site. For
all other countries, please send us a message.
Quest’area è riservata agli installatori ed ai professionisti del settore.
Keydom is the new FAAC access control system that is intuitive, ready to use, and easy to use. The Web-based application does not require software to be installed: the entire system can be easily configured via a browser on any device connected to the system.
The extreme scalability of the system allows different architectures to be used according to your needs.
From end to end, the hardware & software is designed and manufactured entirely by FAAC giving a unique ability to offer turnkey solutions, from consulting and the design of the system to its production and final commissioning.
VISIT OUR DEDICATED FAAC KEYDOM PRODUCT WEBSITE
The entirely web-based software structure means that just one, even mobile, device and a web browser are all you need to access and manage the KEYDOM system.
The software is already installed and included in the Network Controller management system. Just switch it on and configure the required functions.
The KEYDOM system has been designed to be integrated with other systems and technologies to guarantee maximum security and performance.
You do not need to be an expert to configure the system, simply follow the clear and full instructions on the system screens
A multitude of possibilities via the KEYDOM API.
The entire FAAC KEYDOM platform is designed to be as open source and accessible as possible. The intuitive and open source API is a powerful tool in bringing the power of FAAC KEYDOM to a myriad of booking engines.
Whether it’s a parking booking, building access, gym access, business hub access – temporary credential management is as simple as a couple of clicks.
The powerful integrated booking module in KEYDOM allows for multiple temporary credential access via PIN or QR code.
Get in touch to find out more about the power of the FAAC KEYDOM API module.
Concentrates data, configurable via a Browser
• “System on Module” (SOM) based
• 1 Ethernet port 10/100 Mb
• 2 RS 485 ports
• Number of users = Max 200,000
• Power supply – 11-15 Vdc
• Plastic case (accessory)
• Case dimensions: LxHxD 204x85x265
• Board dimensions: 132x110mm
• Operating temperature: -20 – +55°C
Bidirectional access controller, manages 2 Readers.
• 2 relays 250vac 10A (NO and NC)
• 3 inputs (door status, exit button, 1 auxiliary)
• Expandable with optional board (7 IN & 6 OUT)
• 1 bidirectional bus for 2 readers
• 2 Wiegand / magnetic stripe ports
• 2 RS232 ports for commercial readers
• 1 Ethernet port 10/100 Mb or 1 RS485 port
• Max 50,000 users (off-line)
• Max 8,000 events (off-line)
READY TO BE INTEGRATED: The KEYDOM system has been created to be integrated with other systems and technologies to provide maximum security and performance.
• Enterprise Lite Software: max 72 accesses
• Enterprise Software: max 4,096 accesses
• Max 50o,000 users
• Software for physical or virtual X64 server architectures.
• Same UI as the embedded version (Same UX)
• 12-key metallic keypad • Buzzer• bi-colour led• bidirectional bus125 kHz or 13.56 MHz (Mifare 14443 A, Ultralight, desfire, NFC)• IP 54
• Buzzer• bi-colour led • bidirectional bus• 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz (Mifare 14443 A, Ultralight, desfire, NFC) • Metallic case• IP 54
• Mullion Style• Outdoor Use• Multi Protocol• Wiegand / Clock & Data• Reading range: 3-6cm*• 1M metre cable• Resinated electronics• IP67
• Capacitive keypad • 3” Graphics display• Buzzer• bidirectional bus• 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz (Mifare 14443 A, Ultralight, desfire, NFC) • IP 54
• Temporary Credentials • Infrared Auto Activation• RS485, RS232 Outputs• Wiegand 26 / 34• Buzzer• Status Indicator / Tamper• QR Reading Distance 20cm• Read time < 1 Sec.
• Stainless steel • Outdoor Use• Precise image scanning • Digital imaging • Excellent performance when reading 1D and 2D codes to improve throughput.
Integrated number plate recognition system for vehicle entrance management and traffic monitoring.
Vehicle identification at distances of up to 10 metres and speeds of up to 125 mph.
Directional tag reader to monitor the entire detection zone. Vehicle or hands-free activation.
Digital access control systems are valued highly in security technology for buildings. SmartIntego by SimonsVoss impresses with seamless integration and optimum quality. Powered by the FAAC Keydom platform, the Simons VOSS wireless locking solutions integration opens up a world of opportunities and applications.
The SmartIntego product line consisting of locking cylinders, SmartHandles, PIN codes and padlocks can handle the transmission standards in all established card formats such as MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® DESFire® / EV1 / EV2, UID (card serial number) as per ISO 14443 (e.g. MIFARE®, Legic® Advant, HID® SEOS) as well as Calypso Serial Number and ISO 7816-4 elementary file.
Download the FAAC Keydom Access Control Systems Brochure. Showcasing the full range.
Download the Simons Voss Smart Intego Smart Locking. Showcasing the very latest in wireless locking.
Download the NAL Access Control Product Brochure. Showcasing the very latest products.