Search on the map all our branches. Where applicable you can directly access the local site. For
all other countries, please send us a message.
Quest’area è riservata agli installatori ed ai professionisti del settore.
Keydom is the new FAAC access control system that is intuitive, ready to use, and easy to use. The Web-based application does not require software to be installed: the entire system can be easily configured via a browser on any device connected to the system.
The extreme scalability of the system allows different architectures to be used according to your needs.
From end to end, the hardware & software is designed and manufactured entirely by FAAC giving a unique ability to offer turnkey solutions, from consulting and the design of the system to its production and final commissioning.
The entirely web-based software structure means that just one, even mobile, device and a web browser are all you need to access and manage the KEYDOM system.
The software is already installed and included in the Network Controller management system. Just switch it on and configure the required functions.
The KEYDOM system has been designed to be integrated with other systems and technologies to guarantee maximum security and performance.
You do not need to be an expert to configure the system, simply follow the clear and full instructions on the system screens
Concentrates data, configurable via a Browser
• “System on Module” (SOM) based
• 1 Ethernet port 10/100 Mb
• 2 RS 485 ports
• Number of users = Max 200,000
• Power supply – 11-15 Vdc
• Plastic case (accessory)
• Case dimensions: LxHxD 204x85x265
• Board dimensions: 132x110mm
• Operating temperature: -20 – +55°C
Bidirectional access controller, manages 2 Readers.
• 2 relays 250vac 10A (NO and NC)
• 3 inputs (door status, exit button, 1 auxiliary)
• Expandable with optional board (4 IN & 4 OUT)
• 1 bidirectional bus for 2 readers
• 2 Wiegand / magnetic stripe ports
• 2 RS232 ports for commercial readers
• 1 Ethernet port 10/100 Mb or 1 RS485 port
• Max 50,000 users (off-line)
• Max 8,000 events (off-line)
• 12-key metallic keypad • Buzzer• bi-colour led• bidirectional bus125 kHz or 13.56 MHz (Mifare 14443 A, Ultralight, desfire, NFC)• IP 54
• Buzzer• bi-colour led • bidirectional bus• 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz (Mifare 14443 A, Ultralight, desfire, NFC) • Metallic case• IP 54
• Capacitive keypad • 3” Graphics display• Buzzer• bidirectional bus• 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz (Mifare 14443 A, Ultralight, desfire, NFC) • IP 54
• Stainless steel • Outdoor Use• Precise image scanning • Digital imaging • Excellent performance when reading 1D and 2D codes to improve throughput.
Directional tag reader to monitor the entire detection zone. Recommended for vehicle fleet management
Integrated number plate recognition system for vehicle entrance management and traffic monitoring.
Download the FAAC Keydom Access Control Systems Brochure. Showcasing the full range.
Download the NAL Access Control Product Brochure. Showcasing the very latest products.